Saturday, November 11, 2017

2.2018 : 11/11/2010 : Pit

There's something very wrong
with the way that I've been trying
to liberate myself from this pit
where I feel I'm slowly dying
think it might involve this shovel
something to do with the digging
but it's hard to think about it
hard when I am always wigging
can't pick a direction
I get bored and dig a little more
can't go down forever can it
has to be a bottom floor
I just want to even it out
get the bottom smooth and flat
a good place to start jumping from
yeah maybe if I weren't so fat
somebody quoted me Jack London
Something about up and out
you make it sound so easy Jackie
that wasn't what you were about
I don't know what you were about
another thing to stop and learn
but even down here in the pit
the seasons turn and turn

what

No comments: