Monday, September 30, 2019

2.2707 : 9/30/12 : Clever

Give be a big fat black marker
I've had enough of going dark to darker
I've had enough of being oh so serious
Ready to blow off the fog of the furious
     You could be oh so clever for sure
     and maybe end up as the jerk de jour
     but I am ready to try oh so nice
     I'll never break through well it's no big price
     I'm sick and tired of the clever smack
     And if I feel like no one's got my back
     It's an illusion and I know it's so
     Why not hum a little nice so la ti do
Give me a shredder tear the pages out
Want to be happy who care's what it's all about
want to be busy no time to think
about who the I thought I was or why the options stink
There I go again it's hard to change
Have to accept I may have found my range
Well nobody dies from keeping on trying
At least all the bustle will drown my sighing

what

No comments: