Friday, June 26, 2020

2.2976 : 06/26/13 : A Scrivener

As I can't seem to believe
in the next-level network shit
Since I can't wrap my words around
to cook up the next global hit
Since even my wife doesn't read it-
no worries I've forgiven her
I swear I'm giving up the quest
and going back to being a scrivener
Yeah though I'd prefer not to
well was that ever relevant
careful in the bedroom honey
Seems we've got this elephant
What do you do with a dream deferred
Charged off and sent to collections
I can tell you all about the rubber stamp
and several duller clerks reflections
I guess I only earned my
room up in the tower
Stipends are in short supply
and you know, full many a flower
be all right with a scrivener's life
learn to adjust my preference
So as to not be clapped in chains
if you can dig my reference

101 Curious Professions 21: Clerk

what

No comments: