Saturday, August 01, 2020

2.3012 : 08/01/13 : Again, Solipsist

You called it the whores of reason
You said it not me
I hear the ranks are running over this season
It's work I wouldn't learn for free
I guess it's necessary, I've hired one true
not for myself but there but for the grace
if you get the gist
regardless of what has gotten said about you
I wouldn't bet my life I'll never
need you again, solipsist
Is it really this great law and order
that keeps the lid on this dim crusade
and all you solipsists camping the border
cashing money in on all the haterade
At least I know I'll never join your ranks
one moral screw I needn't twist
regardless of whether the whole outfit tanks
I'll remain my own tame
and harmless brand of solipsist

101 Curious Professions 57: Solipsist

what

No comments: