Sunday, December 27, 2020

2.3160 : 12/27/13 : Impossible

There's no sense crying
over impossible dreams
but we do, but we do, but we do
It's terrible to think
nothing's ever what it seems
but it's true, but it's true, yes it's true
And I'm forever saying
everything will be all right
it's a lie, it's a lie, it's a lie
that gets spit back at me
through the teeth of the night
pass it by, pass it by, just a sigh
When we say nothing is impossible
all it means is we won't give up
no one ever did the impossible
the definition of the half full cup
I pine and fret for
my impossible dream
I'm a fool, I'm a fool, I'm a fool
If I could see right in front of me
I wouldn't try to step out of the stream
You're so cool, you're so cool, you're so cool
When we say nothing is impossible

what

No comments: