Thursday, March 18, 2021

2.3241 : 3/18/14 : If You Want the Bad Stuff Watch the News (TWoB 9/11)

Let me summarize my views
as one who's paid his share of dues
As species as a race
We've got the ability to fix this place
We've got the talent and the good heart
We've got the knowledge we've got the art
and that's me that's just my own views
So if you want the bad stuff watch the news
if you want the murder and catastrophe
if you want the war and misery
I'll be down here sawing this old harp
Maybe Pollyanna but the brain's still sharp
billions of hearts are ruled by love
Whether there's anything below, above
We've got all that we need here and now
Follow our heart and you will find out how
Get on my level leave the bad behind
get on my level get into my mind
You won't get this skill in the daily link
You'll get so blissed you won't know what to think

what

No comments: