Tuesday, November 24, 2020

2.3127 : 11/24/13 : Phantasms as Bad as Phantoms

Phantasms as bad as phantoms
at the brink of every doing
Sure the human race is haunted
All our lofty schemes ungluing
Try to tell me that it matters
If it's all just in my head
And so it goes and so who knows
So every day we make this bed
Can't believe I'm on this cusp again
of taking up the pen
am I really talking this talk
trying out this mask again
no of course I never really stopped
of course I do it every day
but oh to hear what dread phantasms
as bad as phantoms have to say
I won't make a single promise
I won't even offer odds
but I'll crack at it a useless hour
or two hey it's no crime ye gods
let it be the first or last
hell I don't even care which one
maybe just the next delusion
let it be as long as it's begun

what

No comments: