Thursday, November 26, 2020

2.3129 : 11/26/13 : The Hit

I'm lazy so I'll just
get all meta and sing
about the hit
I'm sure I'll lighten up
someday real soon
and get around to writing it
I'll no doubt figure out
how to make that crazy vidya
on a shoe string
it'll solve all my problems
make a million
yeah and just fix everything
I'll be that guy
they'll have me on all the shows
make me do the dance
they'll be so bored
with my little family
they'll want to see a little dark romance
you'll all get bored
even the parodies and covers
will dry up
my sophomore's swing
will leave a trail of merchandise
no one will buy up
in ten years they'll say
where is he now
the guy who wrote the one hit
Oh I'll save every check
it's nothing more than I'd expect
the sign will say he done split

what

No comments: