Friday, June 04, 2021

2.3319 : 6/4/14 : See Light (Endless Axis 52/500)

Everybody's saying everything is
bound to go downhill
but I'm betting I can roll up come with me
please say you will
Everybody's saying these days they just
can't see the bright side
but I'm up I'm kicking the bed over
because I can't hide
That I can see the light
it's breaking out
spilling around every bend
I can see light
You got to go outside
and open your eyes friend
Oh I can see light
and it feels all right
after oh so long
did you forget anything
could be warm and strong
Everybody told me it was all
just in my mind
Everybody said they didn't say it
just to be unkind
They sure try so hard to distract you
it's just everywhere
inside outside on my good side
If you can't help stare
now that you can see the light

what

No comments: