Saturday, December 02, 2006

101 : 7/20/98 : When It Goes

You can buy a CD featuring a song of the day! Read more here

When it goes friend there's a good chance
it will come down very fast
Though I doubt I'll be the first to know
I guarantee I will not be the last

And I confess that I would feel a little more secure
If I thought you were half as worried as I am
you look like you are having too good of a time
looks like you are gonna wind up chiseled spam

He said there was a roar man
then another, louder
then a tide of mud took his little girls away

that's how it goes friend
boom, boom, boom
like the original night and day

Don't look now I'm gonna pick your pocket
rolling drunks is far too simple to resist
time's a'wasting I can't lose another second
anyway I'm not sure you exist

There's something goddamn beautiful
about a mushroom cloud
listen for the roar friend, trust me
next one will be really fuckin' loud

You can read an explanation of the origin of these lyrics here

No comments: