Wednesday, May 12, 2010

763 : 5/12/00 : Scum and Hate

Scum and hate the froth of mad incisors
blood boiling in a quart stock pan
a shell fell down when I hit the sun visors
Locked and loaded everything according to plan
Goat's head on the tie rack dripping
gore in the closet and into the hall
something about the spike I’m gripping
makes me forget about anything at all
Flesh and blood, viscera and bile
keep it inside bloody and mad as hell
I face the world with a humble smile
waiting for my moment to crash through the shell
Hate the scum who deserve to die
mockers bastards every one
I’ll get to each and every one by and by
touched by an angel of death with a gun
One line written in thorns and wire
wrapped around my head and chest
Strapped to a movable funeral pyre
with a mad joy flapping wildly in my breast

You can read an explanation of the origin of these lyrics here

No comments: