Wednesday, June 09, 2010

791 : 6/9/00 : Plastic Fantastic

Plastic Fantastic Madison Avenue Notice Me, Notice Me
Please do your Cinderella magic all over me
It only hurts the first time: the first time
So bend me over and make the world love me
Venture some capital up my virgin pipes
I’ll be so eager I’ll earn my stripes
Plastic Fantastic Madison Avenue Daddy
Hand me my hat I want to work my Paddy
There’s only one way to be a super star
Someone’s gotta pay to tell them that you are
someone’s gotta be your strong protector
Your Humbert your Big Projector
I’m ripe I’m fresh I’ve never been touched
for a fistful of dollars in your sweaty palm clutched
I’m prime I’m ready to explode
ooh baby ooh baby let me swallow your load
Lay me back and fill my head with lies
I’ll ignore the ominous sound of flies
And how hard your big oak door shuts
It’s gonna be a busy fifteen minutes

You can read an explanation of the origin of these lyrics here

No comments: