Monday, February 07, 2011

The Interim : Battles and Bands 14 : Need

2,105 : 20 ?


I need you - I guess you’ve heard that before
You need me - guess I could hear it, just once more
I don’t know what I need - she said goodbye
and I shut the door
I guess I know what I don’t need
Is to ask again what we’re fighting for
Oh, it’s always so, what will come and what will be
All I know all I know
One more lonely night’s gonna kill me
One more lonely night’s gonna kill me
One more lonely night’s gonna kill me
I don’t know what I need
You don’t know what you desire
maybe together we could not know nothing
maybe together we could put out this fire
I don’t know, don’t know what I need -
She said goodbye and I shut the door
Maybe it’s time maybe it’s time
to ask what the hell am I fighting for

You can read an explanation of the origin of these lyrics here

No comments: