Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Two Track Mind Era 5: Invulnerable

Life is hard and a kid gets kicked around for being different
Life is cruel and a kid learns to grow up quick learns to get tough quick
How’d you get through my defenses
I don’t even like you
It’s the wrong situation
My arms are not wide open
My heart’s set in concrete
I cannot be moved
I’m invulnerable, I’m invulnerable, I’m invulnerable, I’m invulnerable
I don’t get tossed around by a change in the weather
don’t believe in love or forever and ever
I take care of myself you better do the same
you better do the same
We’re painted into a corner
it’s not our fault
but we’re boxed in tight
Can we get out
without leaving tracks
or should we run or fight
I’m invulnerable, I’m invulnerable, I’m invulnerable, I’m invulnerable
I’m invulnerable, I’m invulnerable, I’m invulnerable, I am vulnerable

You can read an explanation of the origin of these lyrics here

No comments: