Tuesday, November 15, 2011

2.195 : 11/14/05 : The Eighth Time Get Up

Get up get up get up get up
get up get up get up get -
Down
The eighth time
get up
I know this thing seems like a set up
But get up anyway
Hey
It’s the new day
And he said
What a bunch of trumped up nothing
You said you were working but I saw you sloughing
I’m not impressed by the dog and pony
I’m not about to eat that stack of baloney
So I knocked him down but he got back up
I smacked him on the temple with a half full cup
I kicked his legs out he got up a third time
I pushed him over just to make the words rhyme
I took the sucker on on in fisticuffs
Got up a sixth time when I called his bluffs
I pulled the rug right out from under him
He got up a seventh time so I hit him again

If you would like to support my song of the day, please consider purchasing something from the Shop

What is the song of the day?

No comments: