Sunday, November 27, 2011

2.207 : 11/26/05 : Mind’s Eye

The world I see in my mind’s eye is
Nothing but a chaos haze of interactions
Every cup of coffee is a little crisis
The endless reflections of the endless refractions
It’s a point source in theory but the point is massive
So theory doesn’t cut it but the sun still rises
And if my take on it seems still and passive
I’m just a little glazed by non-stop surmises
I’m hypnotized by the process behind every product
I’m overwhelmed by all the stuff so plastic
Still I’m miles away from sorting out my conduct
And every plan that I concoct just seems so drastic
Would it be better to close my mind’s eye
if such a thing could ever be achieved
For a while yet I guess I’ll have to try
till the man in the back finally says I can leave

If you would like to support my song of the day, please consider purchasing something from the Shop

What is the song of the day?

No comments: