Tuesday, June 12, 2012

2.405 : 6/12/06 : What Do I Do Now?

Should I build up the callous on my playing hand
should I try to get attention for my big grandstand
I’m sorry that I tried to eat your sacred cow
won’t you please tell me what do I do now
Should I write all the songs I shoulda writ before
Should I run wild until I break down every door
I swear to you I’m ready to hitch up the plow
I’m just waiting on you to tell me what do I do now
I’ve tried a lot of this and that
Way too much of the others
I couldn’t even tell you
I can’t even find my druthers
Should I concentrate on what I want or ought
should I just keep thrusting till I hit the spot
Should I take it to the ‘net have a blazing row
Maybe the mass mind could tell me what do I do now
I gotta guess I’ll just do just the same
It doesn’t seem to matter if I choose to play the game
Better watch your blind spot cause this ain’t no final bow
Guess we’ll all just have to wait
to see what I do now

what

No comments: