Saturday, June 16, 2012

2.409 : 6/16/06 : Anger Can’t Carry

Anger can’t carry it off in the long run
It just burns insensible beyond control
It never got me anywhere you couldn’t call it fun
And it’s tough as hell to stop once it’s on a roll
Sadness it seems fathomless some days
the rolling sea of sad expired humanity
such a conflagration such a holy blaze
such a seeming meaningless insanity
I’m still here so I guess I found a method
I can’t help feeling like I missed the mark
So many days and nights I restless searched and quested
looking for just one sure brilliant spark
What sort of spectacle is this it makes me angry just to think
So much work and worry so close to the brink
And if anger cannot carry through
I don’t know what is pushing anymore
and not one word of it is true
and there’s a lock on every door

what

No comments: