Friday, May 18, 2007

161 : 9/18/98 : Stock In Trade (Fibonacci 6/8)

Fearlessly I face the crowd smiling
It’s an old song but hey, if the shoe fits
Validation comes from the number I’m dialing
Earth’s own hotline; fifty thousand daily hits
Fundamentalism that’s my stock in trade
I’ve got a habit but it’s under control
Victims of all the usual black trades
Expect results! It’s a free call, no toll
Fixing what’s wrong’s my mojo
I can do it I only need more time
Victory is mine and this I know
Every dog gets its one call its my dime
Fraternize with the new revolution
It’s a free call satisfaction guaranteed
Vote for the final solution
Everyone follow the piper’s lead
Fools on foot and fools on horseback
I’ve got a tune for you all to obey
Vested interests are a minor setback
Each to his own that’s my way
Finality is my stock in trade
In time you’re all gonna march in a row
Villain and victim you’ll both taste the blade
Each up his own hill up through the snow


You can read an explanation of the origin of these lyrics here

No comments: