Saturday, August 11, 2012

excuse our mess

Because the Jonathan Hamlow Media Empire listens to its fanbase it very recently became clear that it was time to undertake a mess I've been avoiding for a long time, namely converting all of my legacy blogs to Blogger's new* template paradigms.  I've been avoiding it because it's going to initially strip out much of the template customization I've created for the blogs, which I will have to manually restore.  On the other hand, it should make it much easier to add new features to the blogs and to generally improve my ability to publish and share.  So please excuse the mess, as they say, while things get wonky for a while, and keep an eye on things - you might even let me know what you think about the changes as they occur.

*new-ish; I've been avoiding this for a LONG time...

No comments: