Tuesday, September 05, 2006

48 : 5/28/98 : Witchy

Uh, thas a witchy way you walk
Thas a twisty way to talk
Thas a glimmer in your eyes
Thas a shimmer when you lies

You doan tell a man a truth
You doan practice what you preach
You don't let your secrets out
butchoo make a pretty speech

You a devil in disguise
you got witchy in your eyes
When I try to push you balk
When I walk away you stalk

In the night I hear you wail
In a dream you had a tail
You put mojo in my tea
and you made a mess of me

An I know someday you leave
An I cry despite my pride
Wear my heart all on my sleeve
Sit an watch a lonely tide

Think about you witchy tricks
Allus choose they twisty chicks
And they glimmer in the sun
Shimmer like a vision gone

You can read an explanation of the origin of these lyrics here

No comments: