Tuesday, September 26, 2006

63 : 6/12/98 : Now or Never?

In the cave in the cave at the end
of the tunnel that comes out between
the roots of the great tree from
the fields of my youth in the
great white cave illuminated by
undying mystic fire on the
throne the stone hewn throne
on the dais sits the queen the
high priestess she who neither
sleeps nor eats but only watches
the undying mystic fire that
lights the cave I found at
the end of the tunnel that I
followed to find her that
I did not know to ask my
question what was the question
lost in the echoes how should
I proceed I asked the queen
of the underground in
her white robes on her white
throne shining in the undying
mystic fire she said
Now or never kid, that’s
your only answer, now
or never now or never
now or never

You can read an explanation of the origin of these lyrics here

No comments: