Thursday, April 19, 2007

142 : 8/30/98 : Malefactor (Alphabet 13/26)

Who is the mysterious malefactor?
Where is the villain, where is the scene of the crime?
Where is the catalyst? The deadly chain reactor
Who is responsible? Who will do the time...

Some blame the poor cause the poor are always there
some blame the rich for the power they hold
Some blame a selfish gene that won’t let us share
Some blame the devil well that one’s pretty old

Will the real malefactor please stand up?
And tell me please why you want a world so pointless and dumb
call a porter we’ll both raise a cup
I’m just curious I don’t even want your crumbs

I am not a part of your machine
what you cast away I eat
malefactor what does it all mean
Where is the creator? What is the creator? I must be complete

You can read an explanation of the origin of these lyrics here

No comments: