Wednesday, August 04, 2010

847 : 8/4/00 : Half Hour

A half hour is nothing no
time to brew a storm, fill a sky with snow
but no time to sit and wonder why
maybe when I’m inside looking at a snow filled sky
How many do you suppose I’ve got left
before I am reaved and my kin bereft
If I had to guess I’d say about a million man
All that I have left to make my master plan
Yet if two friends told two friends
every half hour who says where it ends
before I count all my fingers twice
I’ve got my million one day no price
We could do it all ourselves
no leaders no aliens no damn dirty elves
a collective agency of will
watch the blind spider move in for the kill
just a lovely story friend
all good things must come to an end
with an encryption elegant and small

You can read an explanation of the origin of these lyrics here
Post a Comment