Wednesday, August 04, 2010

847 : 8/4/00 : Half Hour

A half hour is nothing no
time to brew a storm, fill a sky with snow
but no time to sit and wonder why
maybe when I’m inside looking at a snow filled sky
How many do you suppose I’ve got left
before I am reaved and my kin bereft
If I had to guess I’d say about a million man
All that I have left to make my master plan
Yet if two friends told two friends
every half hour who says where it ends
before I count all my fingers twice
I’ve got my million one day no price
We could do it all ourselves
no leaders no aliens no damn dirty elves
a collective agency of will
watch the blind spider move in for the kill
just a lovely story friend
all good things must come to an end
with an encryption elegant and small

You can read an explanation of the origin of these lyrics here

No comments: