Saturday, September 10, 2011

continuity (or the lack thereof)

You know how I know nobody is paying attention to the continuity tracking (including myself)? Because I just discovered (via one of my periodic checks against an elapsed day calculator on the internet) that something like five months ago I started mis-numbering the songs again - I just dropped a round hundred off the total and went along my merry way. Not quite on par with the original numbering mistake set, but still. This is the peril of relentless production - I don't even notice a hundred songs gone missing. In any event every continuity report from April through this week has been a hundred short of the correct number of songs currently written in the second project. Like you care.

1 comment:

Thomas said...

I care because I'm OCD. The problem is I didn't notice until you told me and now I'm freaking out.