Thursday, October 27, 2011

2.176 : 10/26/05 : Rocks Are Heavy

Rocks are heavy: hills are steep
That’s it: you pretty much got my deal
This is a sequel: you may have read the prequel
I fear it won’t have quite the same appeal
‘Cause I just roll roll roll roll roll
till gravity wins again
that’s it that’s the whole movie
what do you think of my concept friend?
I guess you could say we’re speaking in code
And breaking the rule so lately set
The author tells his own tale stealthily
And it shows in the product you can bet
Is there really any other way
Do all tales tell the same
Are they just a long and fruitless task
relating really just one name?
ten thousand nights ten thousand nights
ten thousand nights in a row
And I can barely bear the irony
if you really want to know

What is the song of the day?

No comments: