Saturday, December 03, 2011

2.214 : 12/3/05 : Bedlam

Just another jolly day in Bedlam
chewing on the carpet bouncing off the walls
Napoleon and Chamberlain facsimiles in human skin
muttering and wandering the halls
I can’t tell the doctors from the patients
whose side I belong to
we’re all locked in here together anyway
We all know we’re bound to sing the same song too
Bedlam oh Bedlam home of my madness
Good fences make even madmen good neighbors
just how sure are you of which side you are on
Where do you look for reward of your labors
Lord oh dear lord to whom shall I go
for words of eternal compassion
there is no better than a good Bedlamite
for invoking you after his fashion

If you would like to support my song of the day, please consider purchasing something from the Shop

What is the song of the day?

No comments: