Monday, December 12, 2011

2.223 : 12/12/05 : Vision Fifteen

2,413 : 14 ?


Learning something new every day and
getting pretty sick of it
Still I don’t really know what to say
still I don’t get the trick of it
Learning to take it a day at a time
And really it isn’t any easier
It just makes it possible: the choice is always mine
It’s creeping like molasses though the lightning couldn’t get
greasier:
My God what misbegotten tripe
what a a waste of good time after bad
And even if it’s at myself I snipe
Still it surely makes me sad
not enough time for all the visions
vision one through vision fifteen
Only time for snap decisions
and the hope for a break that is
clean

If you would like to support my song of the day, please consider purchasing something from the Shop

What is the song of the day?

No comments: