Monday, November 21, 2016

2.1663 : 11/21/09 : Flip

4,220 : 1 ?



I can't believe how close
you've come to getting me to flip
and for nothing at all
I confess you run a tight ship
maybe I'm fooling myself
I mean worse than I know I am
I said this day would come
yeah I believed in it like flying ham

If I prayed every morning and I prayed every night
And in secret every noontime
would you show me the sight
some way to have it fast
soe way that's sufficient
it doesn't seem to be so much
you know they tell me you're omniscient

They tell me that you care
well down here that's a tricky sell
they told me that you told some dame
that all would be well
And I do have so much to be thankful for
but I'm struggling with my grip
I guess I better hit the floor
and pray they do not make me flip

what

No comments: