Thursday, October 15, 2009

501 : 8/24/99 : Blah Blah Blah

You may view my slack-jawed visage with disdain
but I’ve got an awful lot of clutter in my brain
And whenever I try to hear what it is I’m sayin’
It just goes blah blah blah
After all that I’ve written and all that’s gone on
I got nothin in my head but another man’s song
Have we come all this way to turn out so wrong
and all I can say is la la la
The talking in the brain’s the curse of the sphinx
Cause she’s still pissed off at our little hijinx
But we’ll never figure out what she thinks
Cause we can’t hear nothin’ but blah bla blah
So I just tray to stay very peaceful and calm
Like the way that I read about in a psalm
I got the secret here in my palm
and I whisper to it sha sha sha

You can read an explanation of the origin of these lyrics here

No comments: